Thank you to Sedie, Yarn Obsession, and to Lorene, Cre8tion Crochet.
So for Day 13 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, here goes...
1. I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters.
2. Though I was born in New York, I grew up in St. Croix, USVI and will always consider myself an island girl at heart.
3. I graduated with an Elementary Education Bachelor of Arts degree but I prefer working with preschool children.
4. Even though I LOVE reading, I also love watching TV.
5. Considering that I am scared of doing things that can potentially hurt me, like getting a scrape on my knee or breaking a bone (never done that), I desperately want to go skydiving.
6. I have a very real fear of centipedes. I got bit/stung by one and it was the worst pain I've ever experiences. Yes, worse than childbirth.
7. I have a very real and irrational fear of zombies. Yet, I still watch The Walking Dead and I love the show.
8. I love meeting people even though I still consider myself shy.
9. I had a miscarriage in between my second and youngest son. Even though we knew nothing could be done and we would miscarry, the baby stop developing, it was still painful.
10. When I love, I love hard and deep, just ask my husband.
There you have it. Not that you asked for any of this but I just wanted to share. Enjoy.