Monday, July 29, 2013

Inside the Writer's Mind


Late last week in a blog post (here), I mentioned a new section to my blog called Inside the Writer's Mind where I would be interviewing authors.

I'm pretty excited about this section since the questions will be coming from me. I've shared author interviews in the past but those questions and answers were sent to me and all I did was read them and then copy and paste them to my blog. Pretty easy, if you ask me. 

At the time, I was fine with that. However, now I want to be more involved in author interviews. I want to continue with the theme of my blog (and why I started this in the first place), growing and learning and becoming a better me, yet stay remaining true to myself. How can I do that if I just copy and paste questions and answers sent to me? *SN: I will note that I have about two more interviews to share where the questions and answers were sent to me prior to my creating Inside the Writer's Mind. I will share those but label them under Book Reviews.* I need my blog to be me yet open it up to others to share their views as well. 

For now, I will share interviews as I get them. I'm not going to set a specific date for those, yet. My reading log is so full that this section comes at a right time.

If you're an author who is interested in doing an Inside the Writer's Mind, please send me an email at samedinamics(at)gmail(dot)com. I promise you, the questions are relatively painless and quite easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. :-)