Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Me, Busy? Whew...

I need to wipe the sweat off my brow!

I have been busy, busy, busy reading, crocheting, keeping house, not really, but just doing things in general (or I'd like to think so).

Being busy gives me some sort of accomplishment even though it can be overwhelming. I love it when my plate is full; when my mind is thinking of the many things I need to get done or want to get done.

I have several blog posts lined up to be posted live. My brain has been categorizing my thoughts and organizing them, sort of, so I can get them down on "paper". It has been a wonderful feeling knowing that my thoughts matter to someone, anyone.

During the thought process, I struggled with a decision that I had to make. I made it but I'm second guessing that decision. I shouldn't but that's just how I process things. In the end, it'll be okay. I got some great feedback from other readers, bloggers and authors and that helped.

I've also been crocheting, which is something I also enjoy doing. Creating something from yarn, made by my very own hands, is such an incredible feat to accomplish that I revel in my creations. I can say, "I made this!" I am participating in #AprCAL in the Crochet Along on Google+ community. It is my first time participating and I've enjoyed it. I've actually finished my piece, it's just in the process of being blocked right now. Listen t me, talking crochet speak. :-)

I also went on a trip to Puerto Rico recently. I've been organizing my pictures and making them pretty using PicMonkey and have been having fun doing that. I will soon be making one or two blog posts about my trip. Probably two.

I've also been hosting book tours and doing reviews. I've just finished two novellas in just a matter of days! I needed that refresher so badly after my struggling decision. I will soon be making a review.

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure there's something I forgot to share. I'm famous for forgetting, Mommy Brain and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. :-)